The festive season is here, and people are starting to make their wish lists. Before we check them twice, it’s time to start thinking about what to get for the beauty obsessed person on your list.
Below are some favorite products and things on the wish list from Miami / NYC Hair Stylist, Lucy Garcia Planck, from Salon Bergdorf Goodman, who gives some of her top beauty recommendations for a great gift:
- Iron BaByliss Nano Titanium Ulta-Thin Straightening Flat Iron: super lightweight and smooth, which allows you to straighten more hair faster. It features ultra-smooth titanium plates to conduct ultra-high heat and resist corrosion. Five-inch extended plates allow for quicker straightening, and it has such a slim design.
- Shu Uemura Small Round Hair Brush: made of 100% natural bristles that enhances definition and adds movement to strands. With the handle made of soft, lacquered Kotibe wood, the round brush provides a comfortable grip and is perfect for a blowout.
- Ghd Curve Curling Iron: perfect hair curlers to help you achieve a variety of hairstyles, whether you’re looking for soft summer waves or sultry glamour curls for long or short hair. This brand is perfect because it locks in your curls from day to night and creates sunning, healthy looking curls that really last.
- vitafusion Gorgeous Hair Skin & Nails Gummies: biotin is a natural supplement that many people don’t get enough of and that could be a contributing factor to dry, brittle hair and split ends. vitafusion Gorgeous Hair, Skin and Nails is a great-tasting gummy multivitamin containing 12 key nutrients, including Biotin and Vitamins C and E to help nourish beautiful hair, skin, and nails from the inside out.
- Shu Ermana: Ample Angora Volumizing Light Foam: enriched with Japanese cedar bud, a giant sacred tree known for its fortifying properities, Shu Ermana offers maximum volume as ample and silky as angora. This product brings softness to the hair with no crunchy effect.
- Milbon Repair Professional Treatment: powered by innovative dual-repair technology, this professional 4-step deep conditioning treatment is designed specially to strengthen and rebuild severely damaged, over-processed hair. These results last up to five weeks.