New product helps people love their teeth and lose the bad breath
When it comes to loving what we see in the mirror, our teeth and smile have a lot to do with how we feel about ourselves. The American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry reports that 86 percent of those getting cosmetic dentistry do so to improve their physical appearance. One of the most popular services that people seek cosmetic dentistry for is teeth whitening. Now people can save money, whiten their teeth, and love the smile they see in the mirror once again with a new, patent pending product that has hit the market called WhitenFresh.
“We have created the product that just about everyone can benefit from,” explains Dr. Michael Florman, a Los Angeles-based orthodontist and the chief executive officer of EverSmile, Inc. “Not only is it more affordable than making a cosmetic dentistry appointment, but it’s also simple to use, tastes great and helps with oral hygiene on the go.”
The product is so revolutionary in the industry that it’s sure to put smiles on faces from coast to coast. WhitenFresh is a product that comes in a small airless spray bottle that can be carried in your purse or pocket. It has been specially designed to whiten teeth, get rid of bad breath and kill germs at the same time. Plus, it’s something that has been formulated so it won’t cause sensitivity. People can use it up to six times per day.
WhitenFresh has numerous benefits, including:
- High bacteria-killing power. According to the National Institutes of Health, bad breath is often caused by bacteria that builds up in the mouth. WhitenFresh gives people a way to quickly get rid of the bacteria that may lead to bad breath.
- Providing a great whitening tool for sensitive teeth. Those with sensitive teeth may find it difficult to use other tooth whitening products, because they often make the condition worse. WhitenFresh does not cause sensitivity because it uses a low dose of hydrogen peroxide to whiten gradually.
- Keeping the mouth fresh between brushing and flossing. Since it’s easy to carry in a purse or pocket, people can freshen up on the go, even when they are not near their toothbrush. It can be used before or after meals, drinking coffee, after wine, before heading into a meeting, or anytime a fresh mouth is needed.
- Having a great flavor. Nobody likes to try to whiten their teeth with products that are messy or don’t taste good. WhitenFresh has a great mint flavor and there is no messiness.
- Offering versatility. Just spray and go. WhitenFresh can be used by just about everyone, and they can all benefit. It’s effective at helping to diminish wine and smoking stains.
- Being simple to use. You just spray one pump into the mouth on the teeth and tongue, swish it around for up to 20 seconds, and then spit out the excess or swallow it. The formula is so gentle that it can be swallowed if spitting is not convenient.
“No matter where you are or who you are with, you want great breath, clean teeth, and a nice white smile. It gives us confidence and makes us feel good,” added Dr. Florman. “WhitenFresh has been designed to help people love their smile and feel confident with their look.”
EverSmile has created a line of products that will help those with braces, aligners, and retainers keep their devices clean. At the same time, they will be able to clean their aligners, whiten their teeth, and freshen their breath. The products are now available in 4,600 CVS stores around the nation. The line of products includes EverSmile WhiteFoam, which gently cleans aligners or trays, EverSmile OrthoFoam, which cleans under and over braces, and EverSmile WhitenFresh, which is a freshening and tooth whitening spray that kills bacteria that cause bad breath and tooth decay on the go.
EverSmile products use patent pending EverClean™ technology, which cleans and whitens using proprietary surfactants, solvents, and hydrogen peroxide. It breaks up organic stain particles that discolor the teeth and dental appliances.
Dr. Florman, who practices in Los Angeles, is considered to be one of the top Invisalign providers in the country and has over 25 years of consulting experience for oral care companies including for Colgate, Arm & Hammer, and others. Dr. Florman has invented multiple dental products and has brought several products from inception to commercial success. For more information about the company and products, visit their site at: www.eversmilewhite.com.
Located in Los Angeles, EverSmile’s mission is to create new and advanced oral care products that will change patients’ lives. Currently in development are our new sensitivity-free whitening agents, dry mouth formulations, low-abrasion toothpastes, and a complete children’s dental line. For more information about the company and products, visit their site at: www.eversmilewhite.com
American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry. AACD survey results. https://www.aacd.com/index.php?module=express&cmd=newsviewpost&id=10025.
National Institutes of Health. Halitosis. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMHT0025397/.