As you’re gearing up for Memorial Day, we want to share a Summer Savings Package, perfect for a staycation at Austin’s own InterContinental Stephen F. Austin Hotel this weekend.
The package includes a two-night stay in a Deluxe King Room with an organized tour of Austin and credits to enjoy local dining destinations including Roaring Fork and Moonshine as well as sips and snacks at the hotel’s own Terrace Bar.
Located on the second floor of the hotel, The Terrace Bar provides breathtaking views of the Capitol building and bustling Congress Avenue while offering authentic Texas bites such as brisket quesadillas, bacon wrapped quail and tortilla crusted gulf shrimp. Guests can also enjoy a world-class selection of wines by the glass, cordials, craft beers, premium cigars, and handcrafted cocktails.
Summer Savings at InterContinental Stephen F. Austin Hotel - $915
To book: Please call Sales/Catering Coordinator 512-721-4230
- 2 night stay in a King Deluxe Room (Fri/Sat or Sat/Sun)
- $60 credit for Cocktails at our Stephen F Bar
- $150 credit for Dinner at Roaring Fork
- $75 credit for breakfast at Moonshine
- One breakfast for two in the Club Lounge
- Organized tour of Austin
- Package valued at $1,143 | A 20% savings